Main story: stop victimisation on Crossrail
Unite is supporting sacked safety representative Frank Morris dismissed by Crossrail contractor BFK.
Unite general secretary LenMcCluskey said: “Unite does not subscribe to the view that blacklisting ended when shady blacklister the Consulting Association was finally uncovered in 2009. There is significant evidence blacklisting continued, even on Crossrail – …Frank Morris has our full support.”
- Lessons to learn from fires in Brazil and Pakistan
- London workplace deaths 2012/13
- Save our fire services – FBU campaign against closure of 12 fire stations
- Safety reps rights are human rights
- Tax refunds for builders – details of the RIFT scheme
- London Hazards AGM and funding report
- Factsheet: Health and Safety in the Cleaning Industry
To get 106 (and 4 issues a year) please subscribe (& help us stay open):
- £10 for individuals,
- £30 small groups,
- £60 organisations with 1,000 members,
- £100 Regional trade unions and organisation,
- £200 National organisations
- contact the Centre at email@example.com if you would like a speaker or want us to post an affiliation form.
- or make a donation however small towards our general running costs
Please make cheques to: London Hazards Centre Trust Ltd and send to: London Hazards Centre, 213 Haverstock Hill, London NW3 4QP. You can use paypal – see our Publications page.