Between 20th February and 16th March HSE inspectors will be looking at whether:
- Jobs that involve working at height have been identified and properly planned to ensure that appropriate precautions are in place
- Equipment is correctly installed / assembled, inspected and maintained and used properly
- Sites are well organised, to avoid trips and falls
- Walkways and stairs are free from obstructions
- Work areas are clear of unnecessary materials and waste.
More at: HSE London Construction Blitz